Registering For Food
During the corona virus emergency, ANYONE may get food even if not in our regular service area. All people will need is i.d. and then wait in their car for a volunteer to assist them.
After the Coronavirus Crisis
Applicants who need to remain with FEAST will need to sign up once the crisis ends.
Applications can only be submitted in person at F.E.A.S.T. You can, however, download the PDF Online if you want to print and start your application prior to arrival. PLEASE NOTE: We do have applications on hand if you are unable to print one for yourself.
- You must live within our service area: Palm Harbor, Safety Harbor, Crystal Beach, Ozona, Oldsmar, Dunedin and zip code 33761
- You must fall within income guidelines: if you receive food stamps you will qualify.
After the crisis anyone applying for benefits will need to provide the following paperwork.
- Social Security Cards for EVERY family member (we will need to see the original and not a copy)
- Proof of address: Drivers License, Utility Bill, Mail with current address etc.
- Proof of income eligibility: social security award letters, pay stubs, bank statement showing pay, SNAP cards. This can be tricky if people are between jobs. Our volunteers will help.